- Interactive API reference section, allowing users to demo our API endpoints in real time with testable endpoints and one-click copyable code samples
- Editable and interactive code samples available in 6 of the most popular programming languages, including HTTP (Curl), .NET (C#), Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, and TypeScript
- Ability to export and download our partner SDK in 15 formats, including Postman™, OpenAPI (JSON, YAML), RAML, WADL and WSDL collections
“With the Seqster Developer Portal, pharmaceutical, life sciences and healthcare customers can automate the longitudinal collection of health data for patients throughout their healthcare journey – from pre-diagnosis, from diagnosis and treatment to study participation – as well as ongoing long-term monitoring for outcome research and longitudinal observation,” said Ardy Arianpour, CEO and co-founder of Seqster. “The portal provides health data in an easily consumable format, allowing developers to quickly integrate Seqster’s SDKs and APIs into their business workflows.”
Pharmaceutical, life sciences and health information technology teams can now register for: https://developer.seqster.com.
Customers can easily integrate the web portals used by their clinical research teams with a white label instance of Seqster’s research portal via single sign-on (SSO) included in Seqster’s OAuth2-compliant partner API.
Companies that already offer mobile applications for patient engagement and clinical trial participation can add Seqster’s mobile SDK as a library of plugins to their iPhone® and Android™ software development environments. The Mobile SDK documentation on the new developer portal includes:
- Mobile SDK documentation using the latest documentation standards
- Documentation and examples for iOS and Android formats.
- Well-formatted and readable code samples, one-click copyable
- Detailed walkthroughs provide onboarding instructions from start to finish
Seqster’s product suite has been integrated into decentralized trials, clinical studies, patient registries and patient engagement platforms for Takeda Pharmaceuticals, United BioSource (UBC), National Pancreas Foundation (NPF). Seqster performs a faster, more efficient and more robust clinical trial for our customers, saving them the time and money of retrieving traditional digitized medical records from individual vendors. The patient experience includes a lifetime of healthcare data, all in one place, retrieved as quickly and seamlessly as their mobile banking apps, leading to better compliance, less attrition, longer streams of continuous data and repeated engagement for future trials.
Seqster is the leading healthcare technology company breaking down silos of healthcare data at scale. Its enterprise operating system consolidates disparate health data sources into a single, real-time 360-degree view of a patient, solving a multitude of challenges for life sciences, patient engagement, and healthcare. data interoperability.
Seqster has nationwide coverage of hospital and medical group EHRs, genomic DNA, wearable devices, pharmacy, and social determinants of health data. With its customizable white-label approach, Seqster provides accelerated access to anonymized, tokenized, and real-time data, as well as comprehensive curated data to meet critical needs across the healthcare continuum.
Seqster is a privately held company headquartered in San Diego. To learn more about Seqster’s platforms for life sciences, patient engagement and data interoperability, please contact us at [email protected] or visit www.seqster.com.